Peer Review Process
Jurnal Lemhannas RI applies the review process policy as follows:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a pre-review process by the Editorial Team, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal, conformity with the journal template and checking similarity using Turnitin. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed the first step above are then sent to two or more reviewers using the single blind peer review method.
- Review Process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conslusions dan references.
- Reviewers will suggest articles in 4 categories, namely:
- Reject - Rejected manuscripts will not be published and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to this journal.
- Revisons required - The manuscript requires minor revisions.
- Resubmit for Review – Submission of the manuscript must be re-submitted but with significant changes, then the manuscript can be accepted. The revised manuscript will be sent back to the reviewers.
- Accept - The manuscript is accepted.
- The Technical Editors and the Editorial Board will decide by considering the suggestions from the reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of Jurnal Lemhannas RI for publication.
- The Editorial Team's decision is final.